* Getting our first ever KC rosette in March
* Winning in to Grade 2 and then Grade 3
* Qualifying for the Agility Club Starters Final in July next year
* Qualifying for the UKA Finals of the Circular Knockout and going to the final in November
* Getting Ruby back to training and having her enjoy it so much
* Ruby getting a rosette at the Paws at Play show for the Steeplechase
One of the things I've loved this year is the amazing friendships that I have made! It's so nice going to a show and meeting up with such supportive and generous people who celebrate when things go well and commiserate when things don't go to plan, but more importantly, help me keep a sense of humour!
I'm really looking forward to the 2015 season and hope to get to Grade 5.
Here are the rosettes that we have collected this year - I had to buy an extra pin board for Pepper as she kept filling hers up!